Tuesday, January 23, 2007





Fuck! Today just aint my day.
Firstly , it was maths test then Julia Lim & lastly , blogger.
I got 0\100 for maths test , i just cant absorb maths formulas. Held my tears back just now. I was really feeling moody. But i knew i had to keep my cool. Went to school , met denise. Jm bought me pink dolphin. Got locked out of class with jody & shelyn. They had no pass with them , i had one so i was excused! Had Poa test , Mrs julia lim was talking away. So distracting, couldnt even concentrate.
Shelyn : Did you complete the paper?
Me : No lah , julia lim lah .. keep talking, how to do!!
Julia Lim : Im sorry if i disturbed anyone.
Finally school ended , told Denise bout' my test.
Felt so much better , went to fag with her, gw & all.
& i forgotten to blog about ystd , i witnessed a guy opp. the Lrt station masturbating. Jody & Syuhaidah saw it too. Sick in the mind!
Went to Kovan with Kenneth , Denise , Nehneh , Darren , Greg , Jasmin , Jun rui & Ernern.
We had oyster omelette & we all tried the oyster.
I nearly vomitted , the oyster is so stinky & slimey.
Went to St pauls after that , went to Lizard Lounge.
Pool-ed with Kokhon& Denise.
Ruoping&co were jamming, uber cool.
I hate today T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home